Annual General Meeting
Wulff Group’s highest decision-making powers are exercised by shareholders at the company’s general meeting held at least once a year. The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held annually on the date determined by the Board of Directors within six months of the end of the financial period either in the company’s domicile, Helsinki, or in Espoo.
Shareholders are invited to general meetings by publishing the notice on Wulff’s website. The notice and instructions for participating the meeting are published in a stock exchange release. The Board’s proposed agenda as well as the proposed Board members and auditors are announced in the notice or in a separate stock exchange release before the general meeting.
The Annual General Meeting handles the tasks pertaining to it according to the Companies Act and Wulff Group’s Articles of Association, which include:
- adopting the income statement and balance sheet
- handling the profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet, dividend distribution
- discharging the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO of liability
- determining the number of Board members and appointing members for one year at a time
- electing auditors
- determining the fees of Board members and auditors, as well as the criteria for reimbursement of travel expenses
- other matters mentioned in the meeting call.
The Annual General Meeting is also authorised to amend the Articles of Association. An Extraordinary General Meeting is summoned, if required, by the Board of Directors.